Oakmont Station, Building 5
521 Cedar Way, Suite 100
Oakmont, PA 15139
*Located in the Oakmont Station Complex behind Hoffstots. Detailed directions below.
521 Cedar Way, Suite 100, Oakmont, Pennsylvania 15139, United States
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
After Crossing Hulton Bridge:
1. After crossing the Allegheny River via the Hulton Bridge, get into the right turn lane as you pass Riverview High School and Oakmont Bakery on your right.
2. Merge right onto Allegheny Avenue (this is the street below the railroad tracks).
3. At the first stop sign, go straight (cross street is Pennsylvania Avenue).
4. About a block or so on your right you will see a small white building called BRRKEE ice cream stand. Just past the ice cream stand is a street to your right called Maryland Avenue. Turn right onto Maryland Avenue. If you pass Hoffstot’s Cade Monaco on your right you have gone too far.
5. At the end of Maryland Avenue, you come to a stop sign. In front you will see the entrance into Oakmont Station office complex. Conley Hearing Care is located in the red brick building with a large “5” on it.
1. Turn right onto Allegheny River Blvd heading towards Verona (heading away from Highland Park Bridge).
2. Follow Allegheny River Blvd through Verona.
3. After passing Rite-Aide Drug on your right as you approach Oakmont, get in the left turn lane at the stop sign.
4. Turn left, go across the railroad tracks and make an immediate right onto Allegheny Avenue. (If you enter the Edgewater housing complex you missed the right turn).
5. Follow Allegheny Avenue past Chelsea Grill and Hoffstot’s Café Monaco (on left).
6. Just past Hoffstot’s Café Monaco, on your left is Maryland Avenue. Turn left onto Maryland Avenue.
7. At the end of Maryland Avenue, you come to a stop sign. In front you will see the entrance into Oakmont Station office complex. Conley Hearing Care is located in the red brick building with a large “5” on it.
Copyright © 2017 Conley Hearing Care, P.C. - All Rights Reserved.